Monday, February 2, 2009

Part 3

Delilah and Kailey went into their own hotel rooms that just happened to be right across the hall from each other, and both got ready to get some sleep before their big night out with Josh and Jeffrey.
As they both drifted off to sleep their minds were on the most intriguing men that they had ever meet in there lives. Sweet dream for each of them came for the first time in a long time.
A smile came to Kailey face as she dreamt of another night on the town but it was not the one that she and Jeffrey had just shared, It was months maybe even years into the future. It was just the two of them sitting at Towers having dinner in the candle light. Jeffrey leaned over and kissed her check.
"Have I told you lately that I love you." He whispered in her ear as a smile crossed his face showing those gorgeous dimples of his
"Well lets see...you told me before we left the house....and in the car....and before we got out of the car....and when we got off the elevator....oh yeah and when we sat down..." said Kailey with a giggle before Jeffrey quieted her with the sweetest most passionate kiss as he ran his fingers through her long red hair.
They both moaned quietly before pulling away from each other.
"What do you say we leave here and head back to the house." Jeffrey said as he looked into her ocean blue eyes.
"An early night with the man I love....I couldn't think of anything that I would like more, but there is one condition." Kailey said playfully
"A condition, what kind of condition?"
"That you hold me until the sun comes up." Kailey smile
"Now that's something I think I can handle." Jeffrey said as he laid his hand on hers.
"You really think you can handle it?" she said as she raised her eyebrow
"Well I can if you can." Jeffrey laughed knowing that she had something more than cuddling on her mind.
Without another word they were up, out of their seats and heading for the elevator.
************************************************************
Meanwhile Delilah dreamt of a night with Josh that was also months maybe years into the future. They lay in bed with there arms around each other laughing.
"You are terrible you know that." said Josh still laughing
"Yeah but you wouldn't have me any other way."Delilah giggled
Josh leaned down and kiss her on the lips and then made his way down her neck, across her shoulder and down her arm.
"Do you know that I never imagined that I would ever be getting married, ex specially to a man as wonderful as you."
"You are the wonderful one, I never imagined that I would ever be getting married again, I thought I was destined to spend the rest of my life alone, but then you walked into my life and from the moment I first saw you, I knew I couldn't live my life without you in it."
"I felt the same way, I could never imagine my life without you. I love you."
"I love you too."
They leaned into each other and as Josh's lips touched her it felt as if theirs souls were on fire. Their kisses grew more passionate as he placed his body on top of hers.
************************************************************
Both sisters woke up at the exact same time as their alarm clocks went off. They climbed out of theirs beds, and smiles came to their faces as the anticipation of what the night would bring grow.
Kailey practically ran to her closet to pick out something that she new would knock Jeffrey's socks off. As she rummaged through her clothes, she let out a sigh of relief when she saw the perfect dress,
"Oh yeah, this should definitely do it." she said out loud to herself.
She laid her dress on the bed and headed for the shower.
Delilah was just getting out of the shower, heading to her closet. She already knew exactly what she was going to wear. She knew that the dress she had picked out would get Josh's attention. She thought back to her dream and hoped that it was really going to turn out that way but she had this feeling in the bottom of her heart that said it was way to good to be true.
************************************************************
Kailey was just putting on the finishing touches to her makeup when there was a knock on the door. She ran to the door and opened it. The sisters couldn't help but laugh as the looked at each other. They had both pick out the exact same dress. It was a long, light pink halter top dress with a slit up the right side to the upper thigh, a pretty low v-neck line that shown off their incredible cleavage.
"I'll change." said Kailey
"You don't have to do that, I'll change."
"No I've got another dress that I think will have the same effect on Jeffrey. Come on, you can help me find the shoes to match."
Delilah followed Kailey into the room shutting the door behind her. The women headed straight for the closet. Kailey found the dress immediately and put it on as Delilah searched desperately for her shoes. The new dress was still pink and long but this one was a strapless one, and had more of a flowey bottom to it. It was just a shade lighter and right under the chest it had a lager strip of diamond studs that went all the way around.
"Why is it that we are so much alike except for the fact the you can never keep your closet from looking like a bomb went off in it."
"Hey, It's just I don't have the patience to lay my shoe out in perfect order like you, and you really don't have any room to talk cause I know what your makeup bag looks like remember."
"That cause I don't use my makeup on a daily basis like you so why take the time to organize it but color....Found them." Delilah said excitedly as she pulled out the diamond studded strapped stilettos.
"Good, but now my hair doesn't look right....it was perfect for the other dress but now it looks like crap." Hollered from the bathroom
The longer Kailey look in the mirror her frustrations grew. Delilah could see how upset she was getting and pulled her out of the bathroom and sat her in the chair at the desk.
"Let me fix this mess." she said as started to pull the hairpins out. "Why don't you ever get this cut?"
"I love my hair and it looks just like moms."
"But there's not that many things you can do with it when it's this long."
"Just let me do it then." said Kailey though her teeth as she got up and headed back to the bathroom.
************************************************************
Josh and Jeffrey where waiting at the entrance of Towers looking at their watches.
"They said 6 right?" Josh asked nervously
"Josh they'll be here, and you know as well as I do, that women always run fashionably late." Jeffrey said trying to calm his fears as well as Josh's.
They waited about ten more minutes before Delilah and Kailey finally showed up. Josh and Jeffrey's hearts skipped a beat as they caught sight of their dates walking toward them.
"I'm so sorry we're late, we had a little problem we had to fix." said Kailey with a smile.
"No problem we were late as well, I'm just glad we beat you." Jeffrey laughed
"I know you're just saying that but thank you."
"Are you two beautiful ladies ready to head up stairs for dinner." Josh asked
"Absolutely" replied Delilah as she looked right into Josh's beautiful blue eyes.
Jeffrey placed his hand on the small of Kailey's back as they walked toward the elevator. For the first time in his life he was actually nervous but he never faulted. Josh was also extremely nervous but he was bound and determined not to let it show.
As the doors to the elevator open they were all shocked and surprised to see the people standing right in front of them.
"Hello Reva, Noah." rushed from Josh's lips
"Joshua, Jeffrey how are you?" Question Reva as they stepped out of the elevator.
"Great and you?" Jeffrey asked
"We're great...are you going to introduces us?" Reva questioned knowing that she was not supposed to let anyone know she knew the sisters.
"Reva this is Kailey and Delilah Palmer, and Ladies this is Reva and Noah Chase." Jeffrey said, his smile grew bigger when he looked back at Kailey
Reva, Noah, Delilah, and Kailey shook hands like it was the first time they had ever meet. They were so use to doing this by now that it came so easily to pretend that they were perfect strangers.
"Well we won't keep you, have a wonderful evening and ladies it was very nice to meet you."
"You too." the girls said together
************************************************************